A service technician from CSI of Virginia is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations by providing unequaled services to every customer in an ethical, environmentally responsible, professional, and responsive manner.
Who We Are
CSI of Virginia is a family-owned and operated business providing Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas with the highest quality termite, pest and lawn services available. Employees from our company strive to stay on the leading edge of providing services, staying educated and certified within our various service industries, and using the latest treatment techniques and equipment available.
In 1995, Barry Robinson decided to combine his 25 years of experience in the pest control industry with his entrepreneurial spirit. The result – AAA Pest Pros, Inc. Started as a home-based business, AAA Pest Pros quickly grew. In 1999, the company moved to a commercial location that accommodated not only the pest management business, but its community outreach effort, the Bug Box, live exotic insect zoo and retail gift shop.
In 2002, several major changes were made. The name was changed to CSI of Virginia, and the company began offering lawn care in Virginia and home inspections as well. In 2005 CSI of Virginia expanded to include a new office and updated Bug Box in Fredericksburg.
- National Pest Management Association
- Virginia Pest Management Association, Past President
- Northern Virginia Pest Management Association – Board of Directors
- Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce
- National Federation Independent Businesses
- Fredericksburg Business Exchange Group
- Fredericksburg Area Builders Association
- Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors
- HomeSafe Licensee – Board of Directors
Awards and Kudos
- 2003 Fantastic 50 Business Award – Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- 2002 Innovative Business of the Year Award – Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Commendation – For dedication and commitment to the community for Vehicle Safety Program, PWC Board of Supervisors, 2000
- Commendation – For contributions to the community for inter-active children’s programs and service to the young community, PWC Board of Supervisors, 1999
- Business of the Year Award, Second Place 1-5 employees – Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce, 1998
- Distinguished Woman Award – PWC Commission for Women, 1998
Many of our residential and commercial customers have been pleased to offer information to potential customers about our staff and services. An exterminator in Virginia will be happy to provide you with this information upon request.
CSI of Virginia holds current – required – licenses from the following government agencies:
- Virginia Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services, Office of Pesticide Services, Richmond, VA.
- Va. Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services, Fertilizer/Lime/ Contractor-Applicator, Richmond, VA.
- Spotsylvania, Virginia Annual Business Licenses
- Va. Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services, Pest Control Applicator Certificate
- Each technician applying pesticides is required to hold this license
CSI of Virginia carries complete liability and worker’s compensation insurance in excess of $1,000,000 in coverage. Customers have the peace of mind knowing their home and property are protected while being treated by a Virginia exterminator from our company.
HomeSafe is the developer of the technology that CSI of Virginia uses during all home inspections. Headquartered in Oxford, Mississippi., HomeSafe inspection offers a unique, cutting-edge approach to home inspections using patented, state-of-the-art technologies available nowhere else in the world.
HomeSafe’s technology combines thermal imagingS (infrared) and acoustic (listening) sensors that can actually see and hear through a building’s walls, ceiling and floors. Using this technology, your CSI of Virginia home inspector can spot problems or potential problems that likely would go undetected in an ordinary visual inspection.